The description below indicates the general nature and level of work performed in this position. It does not contain a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required.
Join the Choirs to create order and efficiency for our wonderful family of singers, parents, donors, vendors, consultants, and our amazing staff. Use ingenuity, accuracy, and professionalism to provide excellent operational support for the Children’s Choirs dynamic artistic and educational programming. Be a joyful, vital contributor to the positive environment expressed in all the activities of the Choirs. The mission of The St. Louis Children’s Choirs is “shaping young lives through musical excellence”.
- Build relationships with our talented young artists and their families; manage all transactional tasks from auditions to financial aid applications, uniform assignments, absences, tour documentation, evaluations, graduation.
- Serve as primary contact for all Choir incoming and outgoing communications including social media; serve as liaison to various constituents such as alumni, volunteers, vendors, suppliers, board, consultants, etc.
- Maintain organized and accurate database systems for enrollment, HR-related paperwork, facilities management, ticketing, logo wear sales, etc.
- Manage volunteers and assist at special educational events
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required; SHRM certification preferred
- 3 or more years administrative experience; 1 or more HR admin experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven organizational skills
- Able to work some evenings and weekends during audition/performance season
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Calendly; website and social media a plus
- Experience in education or the performing arts a plus
The St. Louis Children’s Choirs is an Equal Opportunity Employer