Position: Office Manager
Join the Choirs to create order and efficiency for our wonderful family of singers, parents, donors, vendors, consultants, and our amazing staff. Use ingenuity, accuracy, and professionalism to provide excellent operational support for the Children’s Choirs dynamic artistic and educational programming. Be a joyful, vital contributor to the positive environment expressed in all the activities of the Choirs. The mission of The St. Louis Children’s Choirs is “shaping young lives through musical excellence.”
- Build relationships with our talented young artists and their families; manage all transactional tasks from auditions to financial aid applications, uniform assignments, absences, tour documentation, evaluations, graduation.
- Serve as primary contact for all Choir communications; serve as liaison to various constituents such as alumni, volunteers, vendors, suppliers, board, consultants, etc.
- Maintain organized and accurate database systems for enrollment, donors, HR-related paperwork, facilities management, ticketing, logo wear sales, etc.
- Manage volunteers and assist at special educational events
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, prior administrative experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven organizational skills
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office; website experience a plus
- Experience with JackRabbit, Bloomerang, Calendly, Mailchimp, a plus
- Able to work independently as well as effectively as a team member
- A sincere interest in working with a program focused on children
- Consistently punctual, pays attention to detail and able to manage multiple tasks
- Able to work evening and weekend hours during performance and audition season
The above description indicates the general nature and level of work performed in this position. It does not contain a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required.
The St. Louis Children’s Choirs is an Equal Opportunity Employer