Music Made Together Elementary Honor Choir Registration
The festival will be held on Saturday, February 8, 2020 at the First Baptist Church of St. John, (8665 St. Charles Rock Rd, St. Louis, MO 63114) and will culminate with an afternoon concert at 3:00 p.m. Below you will find the registration form for the festival and details regarding the event. If you have any questions regarding the festival or the form, please do not hesitate to contact me. It is my pleasure to serve you and your students.
Here is link to the St. Louis and Proud segment that featured the 2018 Honor Choir!
All submissions need to be received by Friday, Jan. 10, 2020.
PLEASE SELECT ONLY 6 OF YOUR BEST SINGERS IN GRADES 3-6. When selecting your students, please consider the following:
- Are they able to match pitch and sing in their high range
- Are they able to comfortably perform elementary school choral literature or above
- The music selected for the festival is treble music, which is suitable for males whose voices have not changed
- Will singers commit to learn music before arriving at the festival
- Registration will begin at 9:15 a.m. with rehearsal starting at 9:45a.m.
- Please have breakfast before arrival
- Singers will be provided a t-shirt for the concert but will need to wear black pants and black close-toed shoes. No jeans or leggings please
- Lunch will be provided for singers and directors. (Please list any allergies).
- Directors will receive one copy of each piece for themselves and also one copy of each piece for every student. Music will be collected after the rehearsal.
- One director/chaperone must be present the entire day to assist with singers.
- Music and Rehearsal tracks will be mailed.
- This concert is free and open to the public – all family, friends, church members, and community members are welcome.