Music Made Together Elementary Honor Choir Registration
At the bottom of this page is the registration form for the Music Made Together Elementary Honor Choir.
The festival will be held on Saturday, November 9, 2019, at Grace United Methodist Church (6199 Waterman Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63112). The choir will be directed by Lauren Honz, director of The St. Louis Children’s Choirs 1A ensemble. The festival will culminate with a concert at 3:00 PM that is free and open to the public.
PLEASE SELECT ONLY 6 OF YOUR BEST SINGERS IN GRADES 3-6. When selecting your students, please consider the following:
- Are they able to match pitch and sing in their high range
- Are they able to comfortably perform elementary school choral literature or above
- The music selected for the festival is treble music, which is suitable for males whose voices have not changed
- Will singers commit to learn music before arriving at the festival
- Registration will begin at 9:15 a.m. with rehearsal starting at 9:45a.m.
- Please have breakfast before arrival
- Singers will be provided a t-shirt for the concert but will need to wear black pants and black close-toed shoes. No jeans or leggings please
- Lunch will be provided for singers and directors. (Please list any allergies).
- Directors will receive one copy of each piece for themselves and also one copy of each piece for every student. Music will be collected after the rehearsal.
- One director/chaperone must be present the entire day to assist with singers.
- Music and Rehearsal tracks will be mailed.
- This concert is free and open to the public – all family, friends, church members, and community members are welcome.