Renewing an SLCC family tradition, these concerts will feature our young artists and guest vocalist SLCC alum, Peter Meredith, singing “O Holy Night” with pianist Steve Neale. The program includes beautiful Christmas selections from around the world, songs in Hebrew celebrating themes of light, and joyful accompaniment by outstanding instrumentalists.
This is the first of two concerts today, featuring Music Makers, Children's Choir 1B, Concert Choir, Young Men's Chorus, and guest vocalist, Peter Merideth.
Holiday Concert Ticketing Information and COVID-19 Protocols
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 impact on our community and organization, The St. Louis Children’s Choirs (SLCC) is committed to maintaining safe protocols for all performers, families, guests, and staff for our Holiday Concerts to be held at the J. Scheidegger Center at Lindenwood University on December 11, 2021, at 2:00 and 5:00 PM.
SLCC adheres to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, as well as suggestions made by the American Choral Directors Association (ACDA). The following was shared by the ACDA: CDC recommends universal indoor masking for all teachers, staff, students, and visitors to schools, regardless of vaccination status. The CDC also recommends: People who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including children under the age of 12, should use prevention strategies, such as wearing masks, physical distancing, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette. Event organizers can implement multiple layered prevention strategies at an event that may include those who are and those who are not fully vaccinated.
SEATING and TICKET ORDERING
- Ticket prices. Ticket prices range from $36 - $25 for Adults, and $24 - $15 for students 5- 18. In order to preserve a quiet concert atmosphere to enable everyone to hear, please find alternative childcare for infants, toddlers, and preschooler’s too young attend.
- Physically distanced seating. We have reserved the balcony portion of the auditorium with its excellent seats, side outdoor entrance, and separate indoor staircase and lobby to provide our guests with a physically distanced concert-going experience. If you are interested in physically distanced seating, please call the J. Scheidegger Center Box Office at 636.949.4433 to choose your best seating options.
- Multi-singer/concert families. If you are a family with a different singer performing in each concert, the box office has been given your family name and you will be charged for only one concert – the one with the largest ticket order. You must call the Scheidegger Center Box Office at 636.949.4433 to receive this offer.
- Reserved seating. You may reserve regularly distanced seats online at the Box Office at the links below. Each seat purchased online will be charged a $0.50 convenience fee. Purchases made using a credit and/or debit card are charged an additional 4.1% card processing fee.
• 2PM: https://luboxoffice.universitytickets.com/w/event.aspx?id=1470
• 5PM: https://luboxoffice.universitytickets.com/w/event.aspx?id=1471
• Link to both: https://luboxoffice.universitytickets.com/w/event.aspx?SeriesID=8
- Box Office Location and Hours. You may visit or call the J. Scheidegger Center Box Office Tuesday through Friday from 12 – 4 PM; Saturdays from 10 - 2 PM. For location and directions, please see: https://luboxoffice.universitytickets.com
- Sales are final. Ticket sales are final and non-refundable. If, after purchasing a ticket, you decide not to attend the concert, please contact the Choir Office about turning the cost of the ticket into a tax-deductible donation to SLCC.
COVID-19 Policy Standards from the J. Scheidegger Center
All patrons are asked to screen themselves for COVID-19 symptoms before attending any event. Use the following guidelines:
- Take your temperature. A fever may be a symptom of COVID-19 and the CDC identifies a fever as a temperature greater than 100.4°F/38°C.
- Check to see if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, sore throat, or runny nose.
- Review your interactions with others. Patrons are asked not to attend the event if you have been in close contact with someone awaiting a COVID-19 test result or who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Awaiting text results. Patrons are asked not to attend if you have been tested and are awaiting the results of your COVID-19test or tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- All patrons are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth when at this event even if they are vaccinated.
- Masks must be worn at all times during the event, including in the lobby and throughout the duration of the show.
- Failure to abide by these policies will forfeit any right to a refund and will result in removal from this performance.
All patrons will have their temperatures checked at the door. If anyone displays a fever, they will be asked to leave the premises.
We ask that you make the best choice for you and your family.
Thank you for your partnership in providing a safe environment for our students, staff, and community. SLCC will continue to monitor national and local health guidelines and will revise these guidelines accordingly. We encourage everyone to commit to actions both at SLCC, at school, and at home that support our students continued in-person joy of singing.